Bequests and Estate Giving to the Piarists Fathers: A Gift With Impact
A bequest is a gift from your estate—a transfer of cash, securities, or other property made through your estate plans. You can make a bequest to the Piarist Fathers by including language in your will or living trust leaving a portion of your estate to the Piarist Fathers, or by designating the Piarists as a beneficiary of your retirement account or life insurance policy.
Remembering the Piarist Fathers with a bequest from your estate will help sustain and strengthen the Piarist Fathers and their ministries in years to come. Some of the advantages of creating a bequest include:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for the Piarist Fathers in the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to the Piarist Fathers from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes
- If you let the Piarist Fathers know of your plans, we will be able to thank you now and recognize you for your generosity. You can contact our Provincial Treasurer, Fr. John Callan at email@example.com or our Development Director, Mr. Kevin Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Piarist Province of the United States and Puerto Rico holds the coveted Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar which is awarded to nonprofits who provide the highest level of transparency to their foundation partners and benefactors. Visit their website and view our nonprofit profile.